If you are running your own business in California, specifically in the San Francisco Bay Area or are planning to start one, please check out my book “Secrets of Small Business Success in the San Francisco Bay Area”.
The book was created just for San Francisco Bay Area small-business owners like you. It’s fun, enlightening and packed with valuable information. I think you’ll find that it’s written in a personable and easy-to-understand style and covers everything you’d want to know to take control of your business and be a success.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn in the book:
- 12 simple, foolproof strategies for business success
- Year-round tax strategies to save you money
- How to write business plans that get results
- How to acquire and keep a positive cash flow
- How and where to get the money you need to grow your business
- The right legal structure to save money and prevent trouble
- How to understand the financial numbers that matter most to your business
- Planning your exit and leaving your business
- Best options for starting a new business
- 5 habits of highly successful small business owners
This is a guide that every small business owner in the San Francisco Bay Area should keep to hand. It’s a valuable book when they want the best way to grow their business, without pain, with minimum cost and with maximum profit.
For more information, please check it out on Amazon.